|Awesome art from our wonderful members!|
|Content should not be vulgar, ugly, repulsive or suggestive|
All other Moleskine art is happily accepted. ^ ^
Q. Why can't I submit any art?
A. To keep the quality consistently high we go through each artist's portfolio and select a few pieces. We then send submission requests to you which you can accept and your art will then appear here.
Q. I have an idea for this group, who do I send it to?
A. At the top of this page there is a button 'Send a Note'. Click it and enter your ideas.
Q. I submitted all my moleskine art but it was declined. Why?
A. Moleskine art must be of a high standard to be included in this group.
Here are some checklist items to guide you.
1. Lines should be clean, not too shaky.
2. Hatching should meet the adjacent lines or all end neatly.
3. content of art should be appealing, ie. likeable, or be very interesting.
4. Art should look finished or be to a satisfactory degree of completion.
5. Art shouldn't be horrific or unpleasant.
6. Distortion of people can be done in an appealing manner like Chibi's, but shouldn't be off-putting.
7. No nudity.
Odd mistakes can be overlooked, but consistent errors have a huge impact on an artwork's quality.
Please send admin any questions if unsure.
Q. How do I become a featured member?
A. Submit moleskine art which is of equal or higher quality than what you see in our group's gallery. If your submission is declined, put more effort in and try again.